The SBMT Scientific Committee invites you to submit an abstract for the 2020 Annual World Congress, to be held on March 20th to March 22nd 2020, at the Los Angeles Convention Center, CA USA.
Be a part of this cutting-edge conference on the forefront of science and technology in the fields of basic, translational and clinical neuroscience. Topics include:
- Neurosurgery (e.g. Image guided therapy/intervention, brain tumors and intraoperative navigation, nanoneurosurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, minimally invasive therapy, vascular neurosurgery, functional neurosurgery, neurotrauma/military medicine, surgical simulation…)
- Neurology (e.g. Movement disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, neurooncology, neuromodulation, epilepsy, autism, brain and spinal cord function…)
- Psychiatry (e.g. Opioid, Addiction, medical imaging for psychiatric conditions such as schizophrenia, depression, PTSD…)
- Radiology (e.g. fMRI, PET, nuclear medicine, MR SPEC, MR-PET, DTI, CT-PET, Focused Ultrasound, SQUID MRI, ultrahigh/low MRI)
- Neuroscience (e.g. Stem cell, molecular neuroscience, image guided mapping of genes, proteomics, genomics, neurophysiology,…)
- Neuroengineering (e.g. Biomaterial & tissue engineering, human brain Machine Interface, brain and spinal cord devices, nanomedicine, extraterrestrial/space medicine & clinical practice, software engineering, electrical and material engineering, aeronautic engineering/space medicine and Radiation Physics/Oncology as well as robotics)
- Nano-Bio-Electronics (e.g. iIntegration of Stem cell/cellular therapy with nanotechnology, medical devices and imaging)
- Spinal Cord (e.g. Regeneration, stem cell, imaging, implants and biologics and imaging…)
- Policy (e.g. Healthcare policy issues that affect the treatment delivery, and usage of certain devices/drugs/imaging technologies, FDA regulations and reimbursements, federal and regional regulation impacting healthcare delivery and research funding, Neuroscience-20/G20 Summit Initiative, Brain Technology and Innovation Park…)
Submission deadline is February 20th 2020
Submissions must contain new, previously unpublished material.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the SBMT Website.
Source: SBMT Scientific Committee