The Miami Scientific Italian Community’s goal is to encourage effective collaboration between the international industrial system and the research world. Areas of expertise range from purely scientific activities – to the development ofkey marketing and financial strategies.
Each area of specialty is aimed toward:
- Facilitating immediate research applicable to market solutions.
- Encouraging new business creation and fostering innovative start-ups of a highly technical nature. In particular, projects undertaken by young people.
- Providing companies ad hoc financial instruments in support of research and development investment.
- Nurturing scientific and technological cooperation on an international level through varied network participation, between Europe andthe Americas, as well as enterprise and research institutions.
- Implementing and disseminating worldwide training activities.