Think Tech Italia 2017
“Think Tech Italy” is the new initiative dedicated to the internationalization of companies engaged in the fields of scientific research and technology transfer. Promoted by UNINDUSTRIA, Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast (IACC) and Miami Scientific Italian Community.
Research institutions, Universities, Start-up-companies, locally based in Lazio Region operating in High Technology Contents with particular reference to: innovation, Healthtech, future of finance, city of the future, education 2.0.
.Think Tech Italy offers to the beneficiaries the opportunity to:
- Meet new technological / financial partners in a global scale;
- Promote new products / services to the international market;
- Find partners for research projects.
- United States of America
- Participation in international events (fairs, workshops) with including B2B events and conferences;
- Invitations to participate in the Lazio Region, to international operators (buyer, system integrator) and meetings with the Lazio based companies.
- Outgoing trade missions including visits to potential customers / partners offices;
- Support in the development and management of business contacts (technical support, consulting services on issues such as: customs legislation, taxation and international contracts, transport and currency regulations).
TAILORED MADE SERVICES
- Export check-up with a SWOT analysis of the company / product with preliminary analysis of the markets of potential interest and definition of target customers/partners;
- Analysis of the industry, the competitive environment and the market for the products / services of the company and assessment of business skills;
- Market analysis and identification of potential clients / partners;
- selection of counterparts in the North American;
- Marketing of the company profiles and catalogues;
- Support in contact with customers of your interest;
- Support activities with customers located in areas;
- Credit Passport cooperation with the rating agency Moodys;
- APP catalogue containing the participating companies in the project.
TEAM BUILDING: SHARING IDEAS
- Meetings among project beneficiaries focused on the creation of synergies capable to develop new products and/or services that, based on the integration of the proposed technologies, will results competitive in the international markets ;
- Workshops attended by large companies aiming at developing innovative projects.
- eMerge Americas (12-13 June 2017)
- incoming of foreign partners
- A commitment to pursue a develop new strategy for your company in the North American markets;
- Willing to work with the other entities with the goal of creating synergies;
- Information and materials translated into English (it will help the organizers to promote your company in international markets;
- The direct involvement of your managers;
- Technological expertise and excellence in terms of value proposition.