European Research and Innovation Days 2020
European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond. This year, it is a fully virtual event.
By creating connections between cutting-edge scientific research and the most pressing challenges of a generation, the European Research and Innovation Days represent a unique opportunity to join the conversation and enact real change. From tackling the climate crisis to building a digital world that works for everyone, we’ll delve into the questions that shape who we are and the future we want to live in: it’s time to get involved!
The event is all about collaboration: bringing together individuals and experts from all areas to build connections and ignite a brighter future.
In light of the coronavirus pandemic this year, the event will be fully online and takes place on 22-24 September 2020.
It’s a unique chance to discuss how research and innovation will benefit the future of Europe just ahead of the 2021 launch of Horizon Europe – the next research and innovation programme – and a revitalised European Research Area.
There will be 3 days of intensive policy co-designing, thought-provoking panels and matchmaking opportunities.
Interactive sessions will offer you the opportunity to provide input on how research and innovation policy and funding can help pave the way to a green, digital and resilient future.
Who can participate?
The European Research and Innovation Days are open to all, and registration is free of charge.
The value of this virtual event comes from building connections and encouraging fruitful exchange between diverse participants, in order to arrive at creative and impactful solutions.
Everyone has something to offer, and ways to benefit:
- Students – gain access to new knowledge and enjoy the chance to meet experts in your field
- Researchers – share your ideas and connect with future collaborators and funding opportunities
- Start-ups – discover what’s going on in the field and find inspiration
- Research administrators – whether you represent academia or other institutions, boost research and grant applications thanks to insights into the current state of play
- Policy experts – learn how your field is changing and adapting, help shape what happens next
- Citizens – a chance to shape your future and be part of vital conversations
Register Know: https://research-innovation-days.ec.europa.eu/register
Check out the Speakers: https://research-innovation-days.ec.europa.eu/speakers
Check out the programme: https://research-innovation-days.ec.europa.eu/programme
How to participate: https://research-innovation-days.ec.europa.eu/how
Source European Commission