More opportunities for Start-ups
Miami Scientific Italian Community fosters the set-up of new enterprises supporting the industrial projects oriented to the commercialization of ideas, innovative products and research results. The activity is carried out by the screening and selection of innovative ideas that can be transformed into profitable businesses and the screening, on one hand, and by the selection of business ideas a high technological content that can be achieved through the research, on the other.
VENTURE BRIDGE FLORIDA FOR ITALIAN COMPANY
Venture Bridge Florida is the State of Florida’s official soft landing program in partnership with Enterprise Florida and Venture Hive and offered through the Flitepath platform.
- The world’s first globally validated virtual soft landing program
- Tailored for businesses to scale efficiently and economically
- Utilizes Florida’s infrastructure, competitive industry verticals, and prime position as the economic bridge between North America and Latin America
- Customized coaching, training, and support for companies with revenues between $500K and $20M
- One-on-one mentoring sessions that provides accountable, goal-setting, and suggestions from someone who has been there
- 12 week curriculum to prepare founders and teams for arrival, offered virtually through the Flitepath platform
- Free initial consultations with vetted lawyers, accountants, and other specialists who will allow your business the solid foundations to launch in Florida
- Extensive network of talented entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors
- Refining your business model and pitch deck to fit the Florida/US/Latin American context
- Access to a network of coworking and incubator locations who can host your team or give you a base as you seek office space
Enterprise Florida Inc. (EFI) is a public-private partnership between Florida’s business and government leaders and is the principal economic development organization for Florida. EFI’s mission is to expand and diversify the state’s economy through job creation. In pursuit of its mission, EFI works closely with a statewide network of economic development partners and is funded both by the State of Florida and by private-sector businesses.
- Global entrepreneurship education leader headquartered in Miami FL
- 100 + companies trained per year
- 1,000 + entrepreneurs and innovators trained per year including large corporate programs focused on internal incubation
- International programs in 60+ countries
- Alumni stats: $150M + capital raised, 2x revenue growth in 18 months
- Entrepreneurship education platform used by Accelerators, Incubators, Economic Development Agencies, Corporate Venture Groups and Corporate Innovation teams to design, execute and measure Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship Programs and their Portfolios throughout the whole life-cycle
- Used by 100,000 + startup and corporate internal ventures in 170+ countries