Opportunity for 10 more places at the Space Academy Rome
Please provide your business information in the application form below in order to express your interest in taking part in the next Space Academy and receiving the business services for your company.
The Space Academy in Rome will be held from 9-11 December 2020
- Our high-level Evaluation Committee will evaluate all eligible applicants and select 10 companies that will receive several benefits:
- 4 In-depth report studies of your company and its proposed service/product focusing on aspects such as the business model design, intellectual property rights, access to finance and human resources;
- 6 customised one-to-one meetings with international experts;
- A pitching slot on Day 2 of the Space Academy (embedded into the main event);
- A lump sum for travel support.
Please note that you have to submit a business plan before the deadline, 30th August 2020, to enable our in-depth analysis and evaluation of your company by SpaceUp experts.
Applications without a business plan or a similar document as the application for SME Instrument phase 2 will be disregarded and will not be eligible to apply for the services, although you will still be welcome to join us for the general Space Academy workshops.
You will be notified about the results approximately two weeks after the deadline.
If you have already applied for the Space Academy Rome during the previous
Apply now: https://apply.space-academy.eu/
Save the Date _SpaceAcademy_Rome
Source: Lazio Innova