Turning Point aims at promoting the culture of design in broadly manner and at enhancing the interaction with companies operating in those strategic sectors recognized by the European Union (creative industries, green economy, mobility, factory of the future, social wellbeing, etc.).
Moreover the project is willing to promote companies operating in the sectored connected to the culture of the Italian Way of Life (tourism and cultural heritage, food, fashion, etc.).
A “scientific committee“ with well-known experts will be established to select through a “call for entries” products with innovative designs. These products will be presented to North American operators and investors.
Therefore, a “Street Challenge” will be organized and will involve young designers.
The project will conclude an event of four-day b2b meetings event, B2I, technical seminars with speakers of national and international level. During the event, companies will be able to present them their productions and take part to technical workshops. For each company the organizers will create an B2B agenda with a traders and investors from North America.
Turning point will give the following opportunities to the participating companies:
1. Meet new international technological / financial partners;
2. Promote new products / services to the international market;
3. Find partners for research projects
- Graphics and visual communication – “graphic design” and most recently of “communication design” (communication design);
- Cars: – “car design” (car design);
- Clothing – “fashion design” (fashion design);
- Furnishing – “furniture design” (furniture design);
- lighting – “lighting design” (lighting design);
- Fitting – “exhibition design” (design of the stands);
- Color – “color design” (color design);
- Internet – “web design” (design of the web);
- “yacht design”.
United States of America
TAILORED MADE SERVICES
- Export check-up with a SWOT analysis of the company / product with preliminary analysis of the markets of potential interest and definition of target customers/partners;
- Analysis of the industry, the competitive environment and the market for the products / services of the company and assessment of business skills;
- Market analysis and identification of potential clients / partners;
- Selection of counterparts in the North American markets;
- Marketing of the company profiles and catalogues;
- Support in contact with customers of your interest;
- Support activities with customers located in areas;
- APP catalogue containing the participating companies in the project.
- Participation to the “call for entries” for selection of innovative productions to be presented to the North American markets.
TEAM BUILDING: SHARING IDEAS
- Meetings among participating companies, research centers and universities involved in the project, aiming at creating and facilitating integration of the proposed technologies, in order to create an new offers that are more suitable with international clients;
- Organization of workshop with the participation of large-scale companies aiming at developing new innovative projects.
EVENTS “TURNING POINT 2022”
- Participation in the event, which will be organized in Rome with b2b B2I;
- Incoming of foreign delegation;
- Follow-up in the maintenance, management and development of commercial contact (realized through support technical-consulting on issues such as: customs legislation, taxation and international contracts, transport and currency regulations).
- A commitment to pursue a develop new strategy for your company in the North American markets;
- Willing to work the other companies with the goal of creating synergies;
- Information and materials translated into English (it will help the organizers to promote your company in international markets;
- The direct involvement of your managers;
- Technological expertise and excellence in terms of value proposition.