Under the frame of Jean Monnet Project, two workshops on Horizon 2020 – EU Research and Innovation Funding on Tuesday January 19th, 2016. Experts on EU Research & Innovation Funding – Horizon 2020 will meet with Miami-Dade Community at large, and Coral Gables Community at large.
This workshop will explore EU research & innovation funding available for bilateral coordination, as well as enhancement and development of S & T between the European Union and the United States.
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
– 8:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m. Breakfast – Network Workshop on Horizon 2020 for Miami-Dade Community at large and Consuls. |Location: Gray Robinson, Attorney at Law – Attorney at Law – 333 SW 2nd Ave., Suite 3200 – Miami, FL 33131 (see attached flyer)
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. Lunch – Workshop Horizon 2020 for Coral Gables Community at large and Consuls| Location: Coral Gables – BULLA Gastrobar – 2500 Ponce de Leon Boulevard – Coral Gables, FL 33134 (See attached flyer)
For each workshop, you will have time for networking and listen to two presentations:
- Presentation on Horizon 2020 and EU Research and Innovation Funding by Viktoria Bodnarova, Regional Representative, Euraxess Links North America
- Presentation of a success story: The Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience – Dr. Matthias Haury, Chief Operating Officer, The Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience
To view panelists bios, click here
RSVP at email@example.com and register at the following links:
- 1/ Breakfast- workshop from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | Gray Robinson – Miami Downtown Brickell
- 2/ Lunch-Workshop from 12:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. |BULLA Gastrobar – Coral Gables