Following the success of the 14th Edition – which was attended by students from 45 different countries – the 15° Edition of the Green Chemistry Postgraduate Summer School 2023 will be organized in Venice from 2nd to 7th of July 2023
The Green Sciences for Sustainable Development Foundation will follow the steps of the past editions with renewed strength. The aim of the Summer School is to give updates regarding the advances in Chemistry research and sustainable processes year by year presented by well-recognized scientists.
The School embraces the principles of equality and inclusivity, by giving to the students the opportunity to grow professionally and create international connections.
REGISTRATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS ARE NOW OPEN!
• Call for Applications for paying students, who will apply for participation in presence in Venice or online.
• Call for Applications for the students coming from Developing Countries, who will apply to Scholarships grants in presence in Venice or online.
The themes of the Summer School 2023:
1. Exploitation of renewable resources
2. New reaction pathways
3. Energy saving
4. Food Safety
5. Climate Change
All the useful information are available at the website https://www.greenchemistry.school
You may contact the Organizers Committee at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline for scholarship applications of students from developing countries is February 28th, 2023.
• Deadline for applications for paying students onsite participation is June 1st, 2023.
• Deadline for applications for paying students online participation is June 16st, 2023.
• Deadline for submission of abstracts and posters is June 16th, 2023.
The Green Sciences for Sustainable Development Foundation