Thursday Roundtables: COVID Impact on International Trade
May 21, 2020 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Thursday Roundtables are weekly webinars hosted by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce. They are created to share information, resources & assistance available for businesses & their employees impacted by COVID-19.
Our speakers include:
• The Honorable Jonathan Chait Auerbach, Consul General of Mexico
• The Honorable Susan Harper, Consul General of Canada
• Tim Padgett, Americas Editor, WLRN
• Dr. Jerry D. Parrish, Chief Economist and Director of Research, Florida Chamber Foundation
• Manuel A. Mencia, Sr. Vice President, International Trade and Development, Enterprise Florida, Inc and member of International Advisory Board of Miami Scientific Italian Community
Moderated Question & Answer session to follow speakers.
Registration will be limited to 1,000 individuals on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thursday Roundtables will be recorded and made available online on the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
Liane Ventura 305-577-5445 email@example.com