September 29th 30th
We gather the brightest minds on the international tech scene to talk about innovation and new trends.
We connect and inspire the Italian community of startuppers and investors, institutions, media, innovation companies and all the protagonists of change.
The speakers of Italian Tech Week 2022
Meanwhile, the list of speakers who will participate in the two-day event continues to grow. Following the announcement of the first five international guests, the list of names has been enriched with new leading personalities from the world of innovation, including:
- Thierry Breton, European Commissioner for the Internal Market;
- Ada Palmer, Assistant Professor at the University of Chicago;
- Simone Severini, Quantum Computing Director at Amazon Web Service;
- Giuseppe Cataldo, Head of Back Planetary Protection at NASA;
- Paulina Tenner, Entrepreneur, Angel Investor & Burlesque dancer;
- Yoram Wijngaarde, Founder of Dealroom.co;
- Sergio Savaresi, Full Professor at Politecnico di Milano and Head of PoliMove;
- Serena Tabacchi, Director & Co-founder of Museum of Contemporary Digital Art (MoCDA)
For further information, you can write to the email address [email protected].